Friday, February 11, 2011

GEMINI ALICE NINE ~ save my stress ~

I have been missing in past few days =P done with midterm, for Nutrition I think should have been doing well and Marketing speechless =X just feel like freedom after these mid term. Anyway my hand got itchy and thanks to Moon Cheng and Soon Yen force me to play dota ~ ops sorry dear I have been naughty after I think 9 months didn't touch game =X my rusty hand skill still no comment.

Today Kitchen class as usual Vietnamese & Thai ~ seinz just 3 more fucking classes and push it to the end and yes is end end it means no more KITCHEN CLASS. Got screw up with this effking green curry chicken. But turn it to be delicious and presentation sucks hell. Anyway today I spent the whole night dividing my class into four groups, searching dishes, recipes respectively stress~ since I'm the chef for the last Kitchen class. I ordered all expensive ingredients, this time no more chicken used to be the noob chef =X ordered...I ordered salmon and lamb as a main course, squid salad as appetizer and desert nah screw it up with apple pie cheese tiny forgotten la =X hantam only la the rest all throw to my Sous Chef  since Sunday I'm not gonna online till Tuesday as I'm in Ipoh. Chef Collin wants the ingredient order by Monday thats sucks so is all on this girl Thrishna aka my Sous Chef @#$%^&*() Eff it zzz

At this point kinda stress, kitchen stuff get heated up. My dear can't go out with me on Valentine's but try to squeeze the time tomorrow Saturday, will looking forward and see bout it. My fucking resit paper have been delayed until don't know when diu. Sorry for the bad languages cause I'm under stress now.

New Album New Songs accompany me
Album Gemini ~
Tracklist:
1. I.
2. RUMWOLF
3. Stargazer:
4. 4U
5. 蜃気楼
6. KING&QUEEN
7. Entr’acte
8. 閃光
9. 風凛
10. GEMINI-0-eternal
11. GEMINI-I-the void
12. GEMINI-II-the luv
13. birth in the death
14. Overture (Bonus Track SE)

Bitrate: 192kbps



The three songs Gemini kinda weird but if you guys listen it three in a role is like kinda one length full song combination. Single Senkou and Stargazer include in the album. The other's album not bad at all. Good songs worth it from track 1 till track 12 is my favourite =P
This song will keep me accompany till Tokyo Dome is out~

No comments:

Post a Comment