Monday, July 20, 2009

everything goes down
this year is really not a good year
from a cheerful to a cold....
the old time is back....
evil to evil is alwayz the best
the face which doesnt show any feelings...
heartless...
cold hearted....
heartless words were just words...
nothing i could say cuz my mouth couldnt move at all
i admit that im not good enough
and yeah.........didnt u said when u are strong u have to fight....
thats why im not strong i do not challange...
i fight with myself...when i walk...i walk alone....
when i fight....i fight alone.....are you in the hurry to die?
regret nothing.....Successful is the will to trample others in order to rule..
friends? Companion? All this comes n goes......
trust nobody.......surprise?
Im not that kind fellow that u think....that was the fake Wisely
the real one is evil....lies...cheat....steal......full wit hatred.....the one that has been curse and despair...
uncertainty.....even i lost trust on myself.....and i dont know what to do with myself....
I don't know who to turn to.....in a broken family where i couldnt trust anyone
things are geting complicated.....
the one who walk down to the wrong path and receive his faith
I don't want to forget myself...I want to be as I am.....
Do you know how torn up am I?
Is just like a knife that pierce through my heart....
It just feel like I am waiting for my coffin and go down 6feet down the ground
My effort is meaningless.....I was juz like a ghost standing by a wall
Is juz happen like an illusion
Is not worth at all.......I am seriously dont know what to do.....
The best is.....forget it and move on...I will wait and see.......
Time will tells.......till the day ends.....goodbye days

but i was lucky that you are still there for me......all the best bro =)

No comments:

Post a Comment