Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Till the day back to ns

sometimes i am jealous of what i see......
looks like im gona continue my ns zzz
but bringing my laptop along.....my N82...yeah a big risk so what?
nah don`t give a damn at all...but as long i have celcom broadband wit me...yeah
I can live with it =D.......haiz.....I still stuck with it...
I really don`t know what to do with it....things getting from bad to even WORST!!!
well well well let's see.....sigh....
I don't know where to put my damn face sometimes I would like to wear a mask juz to hide it...
I even lost confident to face my friend....I don't know why.....
hmm sometimes to be alone is better.....cause I am used to it so yea....
from now on I don't have any direction where shoud I go or what I want to be....
I just lost my own direction and I lost my mind sometimes
sometimes i just got so piss of with myself......
I got screw up by my dad and my mom..yea both side.....
just felt like leaving the house...and walk out alone....to find my own destiny.....
hopefully everything will change...and yea....hopefully i can meet with u again....
Just pray for it...everything will be fine T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment