Thursday, July 30, 2009

till the day in NS

everything looks fine so far.......
besides that so called "idiotic" people fight in dewan makan....
until we all also kena denda midnite....kawad wtf.....pumping n bla bla bla

well okay after the holidays
I lost hope...and i letak jawatan my one bar pangkat down to someone
cause I really lost interest in everything all of sudden
sorry bravo team..I'm that bad....sigh

....now another stupiak problem....
one of my someone unknow got into accident...
one of them knee cap broke....
glass hit into the head...what the heck?
and yea i cried...stupid van go and bang gosh....
I dont know what to do....either to visit them by skipping m16 or what...
I was panic....I could'nt sleep the whole night......sitting outside of the dome...wondering...
I have to make a choice.....is just to sad and i broke down....I reallyon`t know who to look to...
well I am evil enough to make this stupid choice to shoot m16 T__T sorry

the next day 3 people lost their handphone.....
one is from Alpha, Charlie and Delta....
and the comander said whoever doesnt wants to give back the handphone....
we all can't shoot m16 wtf??
than the next morning......instead of having class....
suddenly that pengumuman said....erhatian kepada semua wira.....kamu dikehendaki memakai full loreng.....dan pergi ke padang kawad lama...huh??
I felt something not right....yeah by the way I brought two handphone....
N82 give teacher keep....and one old phone is in my bag....
than I took the handphone along....very well sure enough sudden spotcheck...olala
manage to hide my hp ....everything goes well...some of my friend kena kantoi for rokok and handphone...
sadly those who kena caught for all these cant shoot m16 so yeah.....
we went to bentong to shoot m16...with only 20 freaking bullets =,=
not enough argh.....only got 8 bullets in the target and the rest don't know fly where liao =X

haiz thx god nothing critical hapen to the one that had in the accident...sad enough he can't walk
now don't ask me where the hell am I......all i know is I am still somewhere in another state...
freak it out can't believe that I'm still in that place...
hopefully it could cure as fast sigh.....

PS= I seriously don't know wha are you thinking....but but....I don't know how to say zzz

3 comments:

  1. i think we need to talk and meet up. i have not seen u in ages. nudge me whenever ur ready to meet up kay? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. who r u? OMG is the gajah!!! LOL sms me la bengok big head badan kecil =X =X

    ReplyDelete